AGES: from 20 to 32 years.
Aim: Development and acquisition of social skills, vocational skills and behaviors necessary for independence and for the social and vocational integration of young adults with intellectual developmental disorders.
Individualized training is conducted in specially equipped workshops.
Training includes the following trades and specialties: (Choose from below links)
- Office Work
- Building maintenance
- Offsset Printing
- Silk Screen Printing
- Process Work
- Cooking & Pastry making
- Materials management
Our young adults receive technical training in individualized programs, based on their desires and skills, in workshops with specialized personnel and excellent infrastructure.
In addition, services are provided for the acquisition and maintenance of academic knowledge.
During their education and training, our young adults:
- Process orders and deliver services to public and private organizations
- Prepare products available at the Theotokos Bazaars
- Receive support from Therapy and Enrichment Programs such as:
- Communication and socialization groups
- Sex education groups
- Personal care and hygiene programs
- Speech Therapy
- Art Therapy
- Physical education